Sunday 29 September 2013

Cocoa brown fake tan.

Cocoa Brown has stormed the fake tan market, as an avid fake tanner I have been dying to get my hands on it.
If you were in the Primark on Oxford Street last Tuesday you would of heard me screaming 'it's fate' while grabbing a bottle. I had been putting purchasing this off however could not control myself when I saw the stand.

            


I have no tried and tested the product and have fallen in love. This best way to describe it is a spray tan in a bottle as it smells and feels just like a spray tan.
I was surprised by the consistency of the mousse as it is just like hair mousse! The fact that the product doesn't have a nasty fake tan smell is also a bonus.

As for the 1 hour claim I would agree that it is super fast at developing on your skin. I however still slept in the product and it didn't stain my sheets which is a bonus. Unlike other mousses on the market I didn't find it to be drying neither did i feel the need to wash it off after it developed.

The tan is really well wearing and I haven't yet found it to go patchy (I will report back on this) 
The colour isn't orangy neither does it have a super olive tone. 

I would add that exfoliating feels to be a lot more essential with this tan compared to others I've used.

As for product life time I think I will fly through this bottle fairly quickly especially if i were to tan my entire body, and opt for a deeper tan which would mean two applications.

A definite repurchase xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment