Sunday 29 September 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Waterproof Powder review.

This is a new Maybelline release and its hot on the shelves, claiming to be a waterproof powder for flawless coverage, shine control and being able to resist shine, oil, sweat, heat and humidity.


Finding my shade was a nightmare and after hmming and ahhing i grabbed nude which is far to dark and way to pink toned. 

For £6.99 you will get 9g of product and sponge and mirror. I liked the concept of the product and the packaging which is super sturdy.



I had high hopes for the product, Mollie King from the saturdays raved about it and after applying it tis morning I think i hate it.
I say 'think' because i dont feel as if i have given it much of a try, however I applied my makeup at 11 this morning and since then sat around watching films, its now 2 in the afternoon and my t zone is not looking to great. For a product which claims to withstand shine, oil, sweat, heat and humidity I would say its performed
awfully.
  


If I were to praise this product it would be on the basis that it has pretty decent coverage, and that the powder is silky smooth along which the packing that I have already mentioned.

It's be fair to say this will be the first and last time that I will be using this product espically as the colour isn't the best of matches. 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment