Monday 9 December 2013

MAC Collection.


 
Hello my lovelies! I have seen a lot of mac collection posts popping up over the internet and thought it was about time to jump on the band wagon! Clearly my mac collection isn't the hugest as my budget doesn't allow and I love looking for makeup gems on the high street.
Despite this my now full time job means that I can get away with having a bit of a splurge!
 
 
I now own three blushers, the first (being to the far left) is Buff which is a matt, in the pan its a nothingy colour and I  did think to myself whats the point but as a pale chick its the perfect blush in my opinion, although it looks like an orangy brown that would translate as nothing on the skin it creates the most natural flush on the cheeks.
 
Dollymixture (in the middle) is a sheertone shimmer blush that is bottom line just a hot pink with a fine shimmer to it. It wouldn't say this is a must have although it is pretty, primarily I am a matte blusher kind of gal and the shimmer in this does not translate largely although does effect the pigmentation of the blush in my opinion.
 
Lastly (to the far right) is Frankly Scarlet also a matte, as a cult favourite I had to have it. I haven't worn it as yet although swatches on the hand look awesome! It's basically a red although does have a slight pink undertone which I love, would look great with a tan on holiday.

 
Omega has been my go to shadow for my brows for the best part of a year now, I cannot see myself from straying unless my hair colour dramatically changes! Its not to cool or to warm and looks so natural, especially as its a powder.
 
 
Trax to the left and satin taupe on the right have been wants of my for forever, trax is a mid toned purple with a gold shimmer running throughout which is prefect for the Christmas season, I usually pair it with Nocturnelle which is a deeper purple... I do not have a photo for that through because I deleted it my accident :'( and satin taupe which is a taupey brown colour with silver shimmer. Satin taupe transfers onto everyone differently, on some looking purple and others looking more gold.

 
Woodwinked is one of macs most popular shadows, when I purchased it truthfully I was expecting it to be a lot more gold... think I'll need to get goldmine for that! Its a Veluxe Pearl which means texture and appearance is creamy and fine. I haven't got to play about with this yet due to my eyelash extensions making application and removal of anything near the eye painsteankly fiddly. I'm expecting to love love love it!
 
 
Mac Blotting powder in medium has been raved about by MissBudgetBeauty whos judgement with face powders I trust like no others! It absorbs oil like you wouldn't believe however does not look cakey or powdery on the skin.
 

Lovelorn and sweetie are the two newest editions to my collection, lovelorn is a true pink with a peach undertone. Whereas sweetie is a purply pink with a silver shimmer running through it.
 
 
Milian Mode is extremely similar to Girl about town however has a extremely fine glitter/shimmer in it.

 
Crème De Nude was a gift, and when I received it I had a slight panic attack. Nudes do not agree with me at all unless I want to look dead! Something about this though makes you look alive and your lips look plump! love it!


Softly lit has since gone missing since this post which calls for a mac order! Its a warm pink nude with a silver blue sheen making you teeth look super white.
Euro Beat which is a dazzleglass is extremely glitterly and sticky, would not recommend.
 
 
Boldly bare is a lip pencil which universally looks great on everyone its a your lips but better colour and is slightly peachy.

 
You cannot do a mac collection without mentioning vanilla pigment, its unlike any thing I have seen before offering both a warm and cool incandesce in my opinion. Its also super versatile and can be used in so many ways on the eyes or as a highlighter.
 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment