Monday 9 December 2013

Pantene 7 in 1 hair perfector BB Creme

Pantene is a brand I have always brushed under the carpet. When it comes to hair care Tresemme and Kerestase are my go to brands.

However recently my hair has been feeling and looking extremly, dry, dull and lifeless. Obviously I  bleach my hair and along side growing it out keeping it healthy is a struggle. I have extremely curly hair so styling my hair without heat is not an option.

I saw that BritishBeautyBlogger had recommended  this on her blog and went straight out to pick it up, for £1.57 you cannot say no.

It claims to strengthen your hair, while preventing it from looking brittle and keep it smooth, sleek and shiny.

As for strengthening I do not know it hasn't appeared to do much despite the fact it makes your hair feel and look like silk. I used it as a deep conditioning treatment before I washed my hair and then piled it on before letting my hair air drying before straightening.

I cannot see this becoming a permanent fixture in my hair care as kerestase agerecharge masque does the same while strengthening and smelling ah-mazing! However for a cheap and cheerful hair pick me up this is 100% worth it.

xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment