Monday 28 October 2013

About time!

Lets start this off by saying I'm super duper excited! Last Tuesday I was accepted on my the beauty therapy course I've been wanting to do since I was 15 and last Thursday I dropped out of sixth form.

What this means that of the 6th of January 2014 I'll be a trainee CIBTAC and CIDESCO beauty therapist and by the 7th of January 2015 I'll be a fully qualified therapist and then continue onto my makeup artistry training!  I will be completing my course at the London School of Makeup and Beauty.

Ever since I was a little girl this is all I ever wanted to do! I remember telling my parents how I wanted to travel up to the city everyday and work within the beauty industry and now it's actually happening.  Obviously I will continue blogging throughout all of this and will be sharing all that I learn with you. 

In  the mean time I'm going to be taking an eyelash extension course and hopefully an acrylic nail course. While starting my reading for the course and working as many hours as I can.

I have also taken up running again and now do about 10k a day, interval training, which my body is slowly starting to adjust to.

Apart from this I'm gearing up for my 18th Birthday which is towards the end of November. Serious dress and shoe buying has begun!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment